Friday, October 1, 2010
More science than they wanted to see.
We went to the downtown science center on Wednesday. Graham was so excited about the trip that he couldn't sleep past 6:45am. Will helped me load them up before he went to the airport for a business trip, and I somehow managed to corral all three of them by myself. They were everywhere. They played in the helicopter and ambulance. They played with food. They saw an animal show and got to pet a turtle, a millipede, and a Madagascar hissing cockroach (ew). They climbed, ran, jumped, pushed, and slid. They ended up at the water table, where they got completely soaked. It was okay, though, because I had brought them extra clothes! Into the family restroom we went! I was prepared! What I hadn't anticipated was that Graham would unlock the restroom door while I was otherwise occupied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...which is now mostly about the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment