...which is now mostly about the kids.
Is that the batting from the quilt? And he looks so innocent. I am smiling but then I didn't have to clean up that mess either. You deserve a medal.
hmmm, should i hide all my pillows and blankets when you come to visit? hehehehehe. :)
No, it's the stuffing from that fringey pillow in the corner. He spent an hour trying to "clean it up" with his little front-end loader.Leigh Ann, you'd better hide EVERYTHING when we come. Or pray for good weather so we can stay outside all day long. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is that the batting from the quilt? And he looks so innocent. I am smiling but then I didn't have to clean up that mess either. You deserve a medal.
hmmm, should i hide all my pillows and blankets when you come to visit? hehehehehe. :)
No, it's the stuffing from that fringey pillow in the corner. He spent an hour trying to "clean it up" with his little front-end loader.
Leigh Ann, you'd better hide EVERYTHING when we come. Or pray for good weather so we can stay outside all day long. :)
Post a Comment