LOL - LOVE to see pics of Chase in the blog now! Also, I think I really need to show Caleb the last video of Graham - he needs to know what's coming! (He's very protective of the pots) Glad to see everyone had such a wonderful time enjoying autumn.
So...what is he singing? (I know most parents can understand their perfectly understandable children--I know I understand mine!--but outsiders aren't always tuned into the same frequency...)
The beginning is all just gibberish. About halfway through, he sings about a combine and a bucket, a combine and a bucket, a puttputt (tractor) and a bucket. Someday I hope his repertoire moves away from farm machinery.
3 comments:
LOL - LOVE to see pics of Chase in the blog now! Also, I think I really need to show Caleb the last video of Graham - he needs to know what's coming! (He's very protective of the pots) Glad to see everyone had such a wonderful time enjoying autumn.
So...what is he singing? (I know most parents can understand their perfectly understandable children--I know I understand mine!--but outsiders aren't always tuned into the same frequency...)
The beginning is all just gibberish. About halfway through, he sings about a combine and a bucket, a combine and a bucket, a puttputt (tractor) and a bucket. Someday I hope his repertoire moves away from farm machinery.
Post a Comment