Sunday, October 24, 2010

Into Everything

Gabriella is very adventurous lately and has been getting into everything. Here she is with the Ziploc bags:



I planned to put the Bumbo down in the basement, but of course as soon as I had it out, that's all they wanted to play with. Gabriella turned out to be particularly adept at crawling in, with one leg still sticking out.



And here is her favorite way of sitting in her highchair. She likes to turn her foot in circles, which makes it look really... weird.



Playing outside on one of the last nice evenings of the year...

1 comment:

Gwen said...

And you thought that the boys were into everything. Well she has 2 extra teachers and she will charm her way into everything. I love the picture of her in the Bumpo. Her smile is so innocent and adorable.

...which is now mostly about the kids.