Chase is a sweet little boy who fits in perfectly with our family. There is nothing in the world like the sound of Chase's laugh, so we try to make him giggle whenever we can. He loves things with wheels, especially tractors, and is learning to say puttputt just like his brother.

We are looking forward to the end of home visits, as well as being able to travel with him and post pictures of him on the web. Nothing has really changed from Chase's point of view, but it was a very special day for our family.
3 comments:
YAY!!! I am sooo glad that everything went smoothly. It is sooo wonderful to see pictures of him on your blog. Also, I LOVE your family picture for your blog. Can't wait until we can see you all again!!!!
Nothin' like a funny judge! I'm soooo happy for you. I changed his last name on CCB today. It was fun!
Word verification word - hesti . . . as in "Don't get all "hesti" with me!"
Mine is luviz. As in "I luviz scent. What is it?"
Post a Comment