I will tell you right now that this blog entry should be accompanied by lots of beautiful pictures of the kids playing in fall leaves.
We raked leaves into the garden last week. (I should say, "I raked leaves into the garden" because Will hurt his knee and can't do much outdoor work right now.) So, after I raked leaves into the garden, I noticed that the light was beautiful from the setting sun, and the kids were so cute playing in the big piles of leaves, and it was an all-around perfect picture opportunity. I asked Will to grab the camera, and he met us at the garden to take our Fall 2012 leaf pictures.
Then Gabriella got a leaf in her mouth.
Then the gagging started. The frantic open-your-mouth-so-I-can-grab-it moment. More gagging. Then up came her strawberry pudding, all over the pile of leaves.
We went inside.
Thus, there are no pictures to accompany this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment