Thursday, November 15, 2012

Smith Story 1

Last Friday, Graham got to wear his pajamas to school. When his preschool teacher sent out the weekly report, it included a section on how they go to sleep at night. Most of the responses were things like this:

Ryan—I sleep on my tummy with my cat.
Mireya—I put my head on my pillow and go to sleep.
Asher—I sleep with my blanket and pillow.
Cole—I sleep with my scratchy blanket.

Here was Graham's response:
Graham—I sleep on my belly with my hands under my pillow.  My blanket is next to me and I pull up the covers and my mom and dad give me a kiss and tuck me in.  If I get up, I have to tuck myself back in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A man of routine, that.

Valerie said...

Yes, Shawna, and it can get tiresome. :)

...which is now mostly about the kids.