Yesterday, Graham rediscovered his gardening bag, a large cow-printed canvas bag that is supposed to hold some gardening tools. My mother-in-law Gwen was just saying that Graham had been wearing this bag like a purse when he walked by with one arm through each strap. He proceeded to walk past us to the garage door, open the door, walk out in his socks into the pitch-black 40 degree garage and try to open the van door. I convinced him to come back inside and we checked out the purse's contents:
- My van keys
- Two of my credit cards
- My brush from under the upstairs bathroom sink
- Two receipts from my purse
- An outlet cover
6 comments:
oh my!! hahaha. boys are definitely different than girls. :) i can't wait to get these two together. :) how can you be mad though with that smile of his?!
I know! I can't wait for him to see Kaelyn again... And to see you guys!!! Woohoo!!!
haha! Evan has that shirt. They sound so much alike! =)
It's a good thing we moved away, Gwenna. I don't think one town could have handled both of our boys.
Haha, this post was funny enough. But the comment are even better.
I feel left out, though. Valerie, maybe I can steal your credit cards, too? LOL! ;-)
Anytime, Michelle. They're obviously not that hard to get to. :D
Post a Comment