Baby C has accomplished a bunch of milestones in the last few weeks, including saying "dada" and scooting across the floor using a technique we've dubbed The Sea Serpent. He pushes his rear end in the air, buries his head in the floor, and squirms. He literally has carpet burns on one side of his forehead, but it gets the job done.
Graham is going through a John Deere tractor phase. At least I hope it's a phase. Every morning he watches an All About John Deere DVD while he eats his breakfast, leaving the rest of us to sing "John Deere built a better plow" all day long.
It will be a quiet Thanksgiving, and we are looking forward to it. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
2 comments:
Good to read the latest update. It's fun to hear about what's up with the boys. Gabriella is beautiful! What a special Thanksgiving you'll have together! We'll miss you among the cousins tomorrow. I'll eat something yummy in your honor. love you! ~Mel
Thought I'd check in and see if you were still hanging in there. It was great to hear about the family and get your Christmas Card. Mine was not wavy, by the way :) I sent you an email but am afraid you didn't get it. Shoot one to me, so that i can keep in touch. Mary
Post a Comment