Valerie is doing well in her recovery, and Will's parents are here taking care of the boys during the day. I am sure there will be more pictures and stories to come, but as you might imagine with the unplanned early morning activity, our household is a bit tired tonight.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Gabriella Hope Arrives
Valerie is doing well in her recovery, and Will's parents are here taking care of the boys during the day. I am sure there will be more pictures and stories to come, but as you might imagine with the unplanned early morning activity, our household is a bit tired tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...which is now mostly about the kids.
9 comments:
AHHH! I want to hold her and squeeze her and kiss her all over!!! Gabriella - I will see you in a few weeks precious girl and I can not wait!
Congratulations on your miracle Willerie - she is amazing!
Hooray! I'm so glad everything turned out well and everybody's healthy! A little miracle indeed!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. God does answer prayer. When I look at the picture of her right above Graham's Halloween picture, I really see a resemblance. Give Valerie and Gabriella a hug for us.
Charlene
CONGRATS! That is so exciting!!! She's beautiful. Feeling thankful.
You meant 5 lb, 15 oz, right?
Boy, you must be tired; that's a big difference.
We're so happy everyone's doing well!
Congratulations! I just happened to be trolling my people-with-cute-kids-and-clever-posts blogs this morning! I'm glad she waited around for a more appropriate arrival time!
she is absolute Beautiful! We are so glad everyone is doing well - cant wait to hear what Graham and Baby C think of her. I have a feeling you will be saying "No, she's not a Doll Baby" ALOT to those boys! LOL!
Brent, Joann, Clarece & Savanna
Welcome to the world, Little Gabriella! We're so happy you're here! Congrats to Mom, Dad, and the boys. Enjoy, enjoy!
Meg says, "She's so pretty!"
Thanks, everyone! We're enjoying her immensely.
Post a Comment