look at her go!! i tell you these little sisters are movers and shakers anxious to keep up with the big kids. looks like she's going to be an early mover!
I think I'm going to give her a car for her first birthday. Seems like that'll be in line with her developmental level. What do you think she'd like to drive around town in? A bright pink VW Bug?
6 comments:
look at her go!! i tell you these little sisters are movers and shakers anxious to keep up with the big kids. looks like she's going to be an early mover!
Holy smokes! That's the earliest rolling over I've seen. We knew she'd be a genius. She must be anxious to go road-tripping with big bro.
Yeah, I think she's either trying to keep up with her brothers or get away from them. Can't tell which one yet. :)
Jenna says, "No cry, baby!" Of course, she says that to all the babies. . . :)
Wow! She's here! I think you should start making her do push-ups to develop her incredible gift of upper body strength. And UP!!!
I think I'm going to give her a car for her first birthday. Seems like that'll be in line with her developmental level. What do you think she'd like to drive around town in? A bright pink VW Bug?
Post a Comment