Thursday, December 17, 2009

Updates

Things have been rather busy around here. Make that hectic. We have found that 3 babies are a lot harder to raise than 2, now that we're outnumbered. Gone are the days when one of us can entertain Graham while the other plays with Baby C or works around the house. I am thankful for the hour or so of free time during naptime every day.

Graham is... busy. I came inside from getting the mail today and noticed that Baby C's mouth looked full. I fished out 3 (count them, 3) fruit snacks from his cheeks, which Graham had forcibly shared with him. He gets into the cabinet and bites holes in all of the granola bar wrappers. He dumped water all over our Christmas cards one afternoon, so if yours is a little wavy, you'll understand why. He insists on replacing the angel on top of the manger scene--either with the innkeeper's wife or a camel. Basically, he requires a lot of supervision and patience, which is sometimes in short supply. :) Here he is helping me make sugar cookies. And yes, the cookie barn plays "Green Acres".



...and after eating one.



Baby C finally learned to crawl! It took quite a while, but he is a lot faster now. It was much easier when he would stay in one place, but I guess that's always the case.

Gabriella is a good little baby and is sleeping well at night. When she cries, she has the biggest lip pout I have ever seen. Right now, it makes my heart melt, but someday I will tell her to tuck it back in.

3 comments:

Bobby and Shawna said...

My mom and grandma used to tell us a bird would land on it. . . ;)

Anonymous said...

Graham sure does enjoy rolling things. I can't believe how much Gabriella is filling out. She looks so different. And Graham was just sharing with Baby C. Just remember some day you will miss these days.

Unknown said...

Mr. Graham and Miss Savanna would be a great pair! Oh What Fun!

...which is now mostly about the kids.