Thursday, January 1, 2009

Entropic Laundry

Quick story...

After being gone for nearly two weeks, we came home with a huge pile of laundry to wash. Will and I worked on it for an entire day and finally had it all folded and sorted into laundry baskets to be carried upstairs. Graham saw them and headed over, and by the time I got the camera out, he had emptied half the basket.



Graham's aftermath:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpap and I both enjoyed watching him destroy all of your hard work. I just can't believe how well he can throw them. We enjoyed having you all here for a visit. Can't wait to see you again.i

Leigh Ann said...

HAHA! He looks so proud of himself for "helping". :)

Michelle said...

I love that he doesn't conceptually know that it's a bad thing to undo Mommy's hard work. Instead of running away with his hands covering a soon-to-be-spanked bottom, he just smiles like you should be joining in on the fun, haha.

If he wants to make a mess, take him up to visit me anytime. My bedroom always looks like my closet threw up, so he couldn't possibly do any more damage.

...which is now mostly about the kids.