2. Woke at 5am to hear Graham standing in his room running the plastic part of his pacifier across the rails on his crib. Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap. (pause) Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap...
3. Went to the eye doctor Saturday morning and had my eyes dilated. Couldn't read the signs and did a mostly illegal u-turn in front of a policeman, but didn't get stopped. Phew! Proceeded to finish our Christmas shopping. Woohoo!
4. Cleaned the house Saturday evening and baked 2 cookie bouquets, which turned out to be a lot of fun. Look for more of these in the future...
5. Hosted a Bible study Christmas party on Sunday afternoon. The food that we made wasn't great, but I don't think they minded us practicing on them. The kids all decorated gingerbread houses.
(See the house on the end? The little girl's mom described it by saying, "You know those houses that have way too many inflatables in their yard...?")
6. Went to a kids workers' Christmas party on Sunday night. The PG-13 ornament I brought for the exchange ('Naughty' on one side, 'Nice' on the other) was well-received, and we almost came home with the re-gifted one Will took. Argh. I forced it on someone else at our table. hehehe... Graham tried to eat the electrical outlet on the floor, but otherwise did very well.
3 comments:
love your cookie bouquets!
Thanks! If you ever want to make one, let me know. They're not hard at all. :)
HAHAHA, this is hilarious! I would have been the little girl scratching her butt on stage. And I'm sure my mom would help me re-live the moment by continuing to tell all my friends, well into my 50's.
I love the cookie basket idea! My girlfriends and I got together to bake treats for our friends, but we put them in bags. Inexpensive, fun, and creative.
Post a Comment