This year, Thanksgiving was a week-long event. It started out with a visit from our dear-but-not-so-near friends from college. Matt & Leigh Ann came up with their daughter Kaelyn, and Allison & Andrew came with their son Nathan. We met up for the Ohio State/Michigan game, and the kids played together while everyone else talked and ate a ton of food. (Didn't really watch the game much.)
I guess bubbles are best viewed from this position...
We drove on Wednesday, and Graham had a good time with his extended family. We forgot to take very many pictures, but here he is with his cousin Jenna:
He also got to read books with Great Grandma Smith:
Regular (as opposed to 'Great') Grandma & Grandpap Smith gave him an early Christmas present: a Little People Nativity set.
It was a good trip! Now we're waiting to hear news from Joe & Gwen...
2 comments:
It was SO good to see you! I love that first picture of Graham. Is he walking???
Nope, still just standing. It was good to see you too!!! I wish we were closer together so we could hang out more. :)
Post a Comment