Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Christmas Summary

We had a wonderful holiday season last year (and I can't believe I'm typing "last year")! We spent the week before Christmas at my parents' house, with my brother and his wife driving in and my sister and her family already there. Graham had a great time visiting his cousins and our extended family, and he got lots of loot as well.







Kaiden could not physically walk past Graham without squeezing him until he cried. Risa spent most of the week quoting John 3:16 and this epic poem:

"Trick or treat, smell my feet,
Give me something good to eat.
If you don't, I don't care,
I'll pull down your underwear."

Most of the time, it was just the last two lines.

We drove home the day after Christmas, then headed out to Will's parents' place to spend a few days. We got to see his brother's new baby (congratulations Joe & Gwen!) and most of his extended family. Graham enjoyed playing the piano with Nathan.



He also got to hang out with Grandma for awhile...



All in all, an excellent way to spend our vacation. Thanks, everyone!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So cute!! I'm sorry I missed you over the holidays. I went to your church, though. Wasn't the same without you!

...which is now mostly about the kids.