I think we should have bought him a weeping willow instead of a silver maple. He sure got a kick out of this one...
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Graham's tree
We stole an idea from Matt & Leigh Ann and planted a tree for Graham. Now every year we'll take his picture next to it and see how they've both grown. However, I think we'll fail to mention the fact that "his tree" was only put in because the one that was there died and we already had a gaping hole in the front yard. He did pick it out, though, by pulling a bunch of leaves off of it in Home Depot and sticking them in his mouth.

I think we should have bought him a weeping willow instead of a silver maple. He sure got a kick out of this one...
I think we should have bought him a weeping willow instead of a silver maple. He sure got a kick out of this one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...which is now mostly about the kids.
2 comments:
hooray! kaelyn's tree is also a maple (although a red maple). it's funny about the willow tree b/c kaelyn just discovered one of those on monday. it's so fun with all the branches hanging down, especially on a windy day.
i just love his little pictures. everytime i see his happy little face i just can't help but smile too.
Nice method on choosing the tree. I usually nibble on post-its to figure out which project I want to start at work...
Post a Comment