Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dealing with premature hair loss.

Graham has been pulling out his hair for about a month now. I think it's falling out on its own anyway, but he likes to tug on it while he's going to sleep. It's coming back in, but it's not as red anymore, which is a little disappointing.

Here's his favorite way to go to sleep these days:



And here he is playing on the floor in the office:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. It seems like forever since we saw him. It my be disappointing for you that his hair isn't as red, but I am sure that he will be thankful for that when he gets older. And tomato worms are disgusting. And I agree, it is a lot of work to make your own canned products. Sometimes I hardly think it is worth it. Until you taste some of the stuff they sell in the stores. Then you know why you do your own. Have fun! Love you guys!

...which is now mostly about the kids.