We recently started him on solid foods, hoping it would help fill his belly up before he went to sleep at night. That hasn't worked yet (he's still eating upwards of 12 ounces every night at bedtime) but we're sticking with it. I incorrectly state in the video that it's his first attempt at solid foods, since technically that was the chocolate chip cookie back in June...
And finally, here's a picture of him enjoying his swingset. He got some mad static hair from it...
2 comments:
that video of him talking in his crib sounded just like kaelyn. they must speak the same language. can you believe he is eating solid food already? the time just flies. just wait - it's just now starting to get really fun.
i can't wait to get graham and kaelyn together. i bet they will be best of friends right from the start. :)
I know... I can't wait for them to meet each other. Out utero. hehehehe.
He does so many of the same things I've seen Kaelyn do in her videos, like thumping his legs on the floor over and over again... I think their personalities are going to be really similar.
Post a Comment