Monday, April 14, 2008

Weight Watchers

A nurse came last week to weigh Graham, and he is doing very well. She said he's supposed to be putting on half an ounce a day, and he ended up gaining twice that, so he's up to 9 lbs now. It got me wondering if there's any other time in our lives when we're glad to gain weight? Maybe if you're a wrestler?

Uncle Ben and Flapjack Jemima, I mean, Aunt Tabatha came over this weekend. We ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant and played a lot of Settlers of Catan, which were both fun. We also finally got a Graham smile on camera with Aunt Tabatha:














It was good to see them before they move in June. Thanks for coming guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so good to see him smile and I can't wait to see it in person. I don't know why you have to live so far away.

Leigh Ann said...

aww, that smile melts my heart!

Michelle said...

La Paloma!!! I'm so jealous! I love seeing all these pics and videos! THANK GOODNESS you have a blog now!

Valerie said...

It's your fault, Michelle! We finally gave in to years of your prodding. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!!!! Keep them coming.I'm really enjoying them

...which is now mostly about the kids.