Thursday, April 10, 2008

Waking up.

Graham's grandmas (say that 3 times fast...) have said they want more videos. Here's a rather uninteresting one (unless you're his grandma), but it answers the question of how he manages to kick off his blankets all the time.

Don't worry--we don't usually put him down without any clothes on. In this particular instance, he had wet 2 outfits in a row and then fallen asleep. We thought covering him up would be enough, but apparently it wasn't.

Oh, and Will loves the camo hat. I switch it out after he goes to work. :)

4 comments:

Matt said...

When he's of age, I'd recommend videoing him eating green beans. I here that makes for a good video.

Leigh Ann said...

he's an active little fellow! i see you've taken up the idea of putting paci's all around. :) you may think it's silly now, but at kaelyn's age it works great. she seriously has about 10 paci's laying all around her crib. :)

Anonymous said...

You were right, his grandma did find it interesting and Thank you for putting it on.

Valerie said...

I kind of hope he gags on the green beans like Kaelyn did. That was hilarious. And yes, it looks like a pacifier factory exploded in his crib. It's much easier than hunting them down all the time. :)

...which is now mostly about the kids.