...which is now mostly about the kids.
The poor little guy. He really does a good job of kicking. I guess that is the soccer player coming out. I really enjoy the videos. Thanks.
haha! too funny. it's amazing the situations they can get themselves into. did you hear about kaelyn's "little show" story from matt? it's similar to this video. he's probably thinking, "geez mom would you put down the camera and help me out here?"
I haven't heard the little show story... Looking forward to it. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The poor little guy. He really does a good job of kicking. I guess that is the soccer player coming out. I really enjoy the videos. Thanks.
haha! too funny. it's amazing the situations they can get themselves into. did you hear about kaelyn's "little show" story from matt? it's similar to this video. he's probably thinking, "geez mom would you put down the camera and help me out here?"
I haven't heard the little show story... Looking forward to it. :)
Post a Comment