Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Soccer

Graham had his first soccer game last Saturday. Will took several videos for us at home, and he happened to get one when Graham scored a goal. It sounded impressive to me until Will said it's roughly a 50/50 chance of luck vs. skill when they score. Oh well... Graham was excited.


4 comments:

Gwen said...

He sure looks like he was having fun. And he seemed to know what he was doing. And I liked his hat.

Valerie said...

Will told him it was a soccer hat. :D

Leigh Ann said...

No way! That's awesome! K has been playing for two seasons and hasn't scored yet. I'd say G is on top of his game!! :)

Leigh Ann said...

p.s. My favorite part is the cheering in the background. :) I watched it about 5 times already. hehe.

...which is now mostly about the kids.