I'm not sure what this face is all about, but it sure cracks me up.
Chilling on the couch, watching Sesame Street for the first time. Gabriella was laughing out loud. Chase was too engrossed to look at me.
Graham wanted a tunnel. Then he wanted a snack. What he didn't want was two younger siblings to join him, but he got the whole package.
Chase spends a lot of time in his underwear lately. We're not sure why he also chose to spend some time in this box.
Aunt Kim got a job in the area and is living with us for awhile. She is one cool aunt, who has not yet tired of letting the kids watch YouTube videos about Lightning McQueen and excavators on her computer. Needless to say, we enjoy having her around.
And finally, last week's potty training coup de grĂ¢ce. My mother made these couch cushion covers for us. I am very grateful that she did, because they're washable. See exhibit A, between cushions 2 and 3. We still don't know when he did it, but it's another bit of evidence I will one day hold over Chase's head as he is choosing my nursing home.
9 comments:
BWAHAHAHA, I don't know what to comment on because so many things in this post made me laugh so hard. I love your kids!
I agree with Leigh Ann they are so funny. We really enjoyed spending time with all of you in person and can't wait until May.At least you are not bored, but then somedays boredom would be welcomed. And what is a precon. That is my verification. I hope that it isn't a sign of things to come.
Yes, the kids are fun until it's time to clean up some poo. Mine is a prehessi, Gwen. I sense there are a lot of things to come.
I love the whole bowl of new pixs!
I like the chef's hat!
Hahaha, I'm seriously at my desk laughing out loud. The last picture sums it all up.
Aren't you glad that you didn't sit on that couch? I should send you the close-up.
Thanks again for coming to Graham's party! It was great seeing you!
So cute! Love the chef - perhaps trying to wedge out Alton Brown on the Food Network.
PS I tried to post yesterday and I don't think it worked. One of the first posts I found of yours was a poop out story. How ironic.
Ahhh, Kara. Most of my days are spent dealing with human waste. It sounds like yours are, too.
Post a Comment