Monday, March 21, 2011

Graham's Birthday

Graham turned 3 on March 6, and we had a small birthday party for him here with a few of our friends. Adam & Jayme came over, Aunt Kim was here, and my good friend Michelle stopped by on her way through (yay!). Graham enjoyed all the decorations, which all happened to be free, thanks to my Aunt Carol (another yay!).



We had a cake and opened presents, and then he pretty much just bounced around like a laser in a house of mirrors. Yes, I made that analogy up myself. Anyway, he loves Adam & Jayme, so for them to be here JUST FOR HIM was pretty exciting.






Finally, Chase and Gabriella got tired of watching him open presents slowly, so they jumped in to help.



And here is the cake I made. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, as long as Graham didn't mind that the colors were way off. Turns out that was the most time-consuming part. Who knew?



The whole day was made infinitely more comfortable by the fact that we had electricity all day. I think we owe Chase a nice birthday party next year.

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

wow, great job on the cake!!!

...which is now mostly about the kids.