- I was eating breakfast and he started bringing me pretzels, which I realized was his snack from the night before. He had hidden them in the watering can from the basement.
- In the mornings while Will and I are getting ready for the day, he likes to lay in our bed and read the newspaper. His other favorites lately are the phone book and thesaurus.
- He insists on using binoculars to watch birds that are 10 feet away from the window. I think it's because half the time he looks through the wrong end, so they're already very far away...
- I went to the basement to get our roasting pan and found 2 horses, a golf ball, and a baseball inside, compliments of Graham.
- He has always liked to dance with his mailbox. Lately, he has taken to dancing with it on the ottoman.
This is how he goes down the stairs. Usually it's about twice as fast, but of course he wouldn't do that for the camera:
In other news, Baby C has learned his first word (if you can call it that): uh-oh. He likes to say it when people drop things, so he gets to use it a lot in our household.
Gabriella is finally getting over her cold. She likes to smile and talk to her crib bumper and the letters of her name on the wall.
I think Will had a good birthday on Tuesday, minus the hour he spent sitting in the tire place because he had a flat at work. Otherwise, he said it was very relaxing.
4 comments:
yay for new videos! :) it's hilarious that he dances with the mailbox!
Your posts always crack me up! Sometimes 1 hour of downtime is welcomed, even if it is just sitting at a car shop. :)
Leigh Ann- I think he likes that it fits around his belly.
Gwenna- The only problem was that he had planned on coming home early that day... Oh well! Hey, have you ever been to the kids science museum downtown?
If you mean Orpheum, then yes...it's a good place to visit. The kids really like it!
Post a Comment