Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gabriella

We have been enjoying Gabriella so much. Thank you to everyone who prayed for her and supported us throughout the summer and fall... She has been so worth it!

She is such a happy baby. Here are a few shots of her right after eating, when she loves to talk and smile at us.




Her aunt Kim made her a very nice Christmas gift, a wall hanging with a verse that includes her middle name.



The verse reads:

Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord;
Point out the right road for me to follow.
Lead me by Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in You.
Psalms 25:4-5

That's our prayer for all of our kids, and it's great to have such a visible reminder.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

she's grown so much in just the past couple of weeks!

evie has that same outfit with the bear. :)

Valerie said...

It's cute, isn't it? I love the big patch on her rear end.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful smile!
Charlene

...which is now mostly about the kids.