Friday, May 8, 2009

Ahhh, road trip.

Last weekend was Will's mom's birthday, and we went to attend a non-birthday "random" get-together that happened to coincide with the event. After Graham only slept for one hour in the car, we weren't sure what to expect with the rest of the trip. Halfway through, we decided to swing by a large outdoor hunting and fishing store so he could run around while I fed Baby C in the parking lot (joy). In the middle of the bottle, I got a phone call from Will stating that Graham was swinging $150 fishing poles in each hand, so he thought maybe they'd better leave.

Here's Graham's hillbilly attire. We didn't take any short-sleeved shirts, so we just took his shirt off when he got hot.



For not being a birthday party, this sure was a delicious birthday cake. Happy Birthday, Gwen!



Graham got to play outside with Daddy. Mostly he chased a cat.



Thanks for taking pictures, Kim!

We have used this week to recover from the trip, and the boys are just about back on schedule. Baby C slept for 7 hours last night without eating. Glorious day! I went down to check on him this morning and saw that his eyes were open. When I got closer, however, I found that he was, indeed, asleep. Maybe he gets a lot more sleep than we think.

And finally, for those of you who enjoy incredibly long videos of Graham doing nothing in particular, here's a video of him helping Will wash the car.



Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Haha, that hillbilly picture of Graham is cracking me up!

Also, I love that he has a bib on during that video - you know to keep him dry and clean and all. ;)

Happy Mother's Day to you as well!!!

Valerie said...

He still drools so badly that if we don't use a bib, his shirts are always soaked. Although maybe that's a good product idea: a car-washing bib. hehehe...

...which is now mostly about the kids.