Last night we came back from a meeting. I put him on the floor, kicked my shoes off and took off my jacket (which takes what, 5 seconds?). When I turned around, there he was in the bathroom:
He's also moved down to 2 naps a day, which was rough at first, especially with Will gone so much. (Hopefully that's over!) He's got 4 teeth now, so when he bites, I automatically scream uncle. And if there are any parents out there who might be a teensy bit jealous that he's already upwardly mobile, take comfort in the fact that he is not yet sleeping through the night. Not even close. And he eats toilet paper.
4 comments:
I guess you know now why I have made a habit of keeping the lid CLOSED. It works for awhile anyway. Just hoping that he doesn't do too many nose dives and head bumps now that he is climbing everywhere. And eventually he will sleep through the night or at least he will be old enough to take care of himself by then.
Hopefully by the time he's 18! :D
go graham go! time to really start the babyproofing. :) i loved seeing his little head pop up around the tv tray.
i don't know what it is about toilet paper, but kaelyn is totally fascinated with it too. sometimes i let her crawl around in the bathroom while i'm showering and the other day she unrolled an entire roll of tp. the good thing was the tp still worked after that anyway. hehe.
don't worry - i totally feel your pain about the sleeping. :( if it's any encouragement kaelyn does much better now (except when she is teething and then nights are a nightmare). oh, and be thankful for the 2 naps...we are down to just one a day now and i really miss that second one some days.
He really seems to like that toilet paper! Maybe he knows something we don't. Never mind...they like that mushy, stinky cereal stuff, too!
So do you follow him around as he "cruises," making sure he doesn't fall into something? I've heard some mothers do that.
I hope Will is done traveling soon, too. I'm sure it's tiring.
Post a Comment