Everybody outside my family says that Graham looks just like Will. My parents finally scanned my baby picture to show that he does, indeed, have some of my genes as well:
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He does look like you. I love seeing pictures/videos of Graham. I can't wait to meet him in person. Great Aunt Carolyn
hmmm, now i'm confused. i always thought he looked like will, but he also looks like your baby picture. either way is so daggum' cute that i could just eat his little face off!!
4 comments:
He does look like you. I love seeing pictures/videos of Graham. I can't wait to meet him in person.
Great Aunt Carolyn
hmmm, now i'm confused. i always thought he looked like will, but he also looks like your baby picture. either way is so daggum' cute that i could just eat his little face off!!
hahaha! If you eat his face off, Leigh Ann, he probably won't look like either of us. :)
Can't wait for you to meet him, too, Carolyn!
Before reading the post, I saw the bottom picture and thought, "Wow! He really looks like Will!"
Post a Comment