Thursday, May 22, 2008

Graham's friends

As promised, here's a video of Graham playing with his friends...



Unfortunately, Graham got his first cold this week, and I think it was from some culprit at church. He can't breathe very well, so we propped up his crib and have been running the humidifier all the time. I feel so sorry for him, especially as I'm starting to get the symptoms and know how he's felt the last few days. Poor kid! Hopefully he'll recover quickly...

Happy Memorial Day, everybody!

2 comments:

Julie Davison said...

Mobiles are so great!! They really only get a lot of use for a couple months because you have to take it out once he starts sitting up so he doesn't pull it down or get tangled in it. But for those few months...they are worth their weight in gold. I wish I had gotten one with a remote activation. Maybe for the next baby.

Valerie said...

You mean for baby #3 or baby #4? :)

...which is now mostly about the kids.