Within 8 days, our kids were in 3 Christmas programs this year.
The kids were in one at church. Gabriella was "smiling" but it looks painful. Chase spent the program lying on his belly, so it was a surprise when he stood up for the picture. Graham didn't cry this year.
Chase was also in a program for preschool. He stood up for that one and was actually pretty well-behaved. There were two boys yelling and bullying each other throughout the songs, so they set the bar kind of low.
Graham's school program went well, and this video is worth watching. Graham refused to move when he thought people were laughing at him.
.jpg)
3 comments:
Impressive! I don't think I've ever heard kids sing out so loud at a performance like that.
I've never seen a kid wiggle his hips like that, either. :)
Um, wow. The little girl with panty troubles in the middle was...discreet. And the girl dressed in angelic white...also classy. ;) Graham looked all the professional!
Post a Comment