Last night, 48 exotic animals escaped from a private farm in Ohio. News reports claim that they were first alerted to the situation when commuters reported seeing bears and wolves along the interstate. Local police, a SWAT team, and zoo officials are now hunting lions, tigers, cheetahs, wolves, giraffes, camels, and bears. I say it's a good thing this didn't happen on Halloween, or there would be a lot of very confused hunters.
Yesterday, I managed to get all of my children into laundry basket cages by feeding them marshmallows through the openings. I wonder if I should phone it in as a suggestion.
7 comments:
I think you should get out the binoculars and spend all afternoon looking out the windows for these exotic animals. Maybe Will could come home dressed as a tiger or something just for fun.
No, he just came home dressed as a chemical engineer. Boring!
By the way, I just realized how weird it sounds that I put my kids in laundry basket cages. They were just pretending--I don't make them stay in laundry baskets all day.
Maybe next time you should pretend to put yourself in a cage and stay there all day playing that "game." :)
Is that like putting myself in time out? Because I've done that before, too. :D
I bet that if they can find a way to get in locked doors that they could get out of a laundry basket cage. After reading Gwen's updates I see that you aren't alone with busy days. I have no idea where your kids get all of these ideas from, their fathers "never" did anything bad at all. I guess it must come from the mothers sides.
I remember doing a LOT of bad things, so I am due. I can't imagine Gwen misbehaving, so where did her kids get it??? :)
Oh yes, I have put myself in time out too. I love the confused look on their faces when I do that. :)
Post a Comment