1. Our water babies.
2. We got to visit with Matt and Leigh Ann, Kaelyn and Evie, and Dave and Charlene around Memorial Day. We had a wonderful time, but unfortunately, we have no pictures. We will just have to reminisce in our minds. Which means this was a rather meaningless #2.
3. Visiting a museum of natural history. Graham finally got to see some dinosaurs, and they also watched their first baby planetarium show. Note to self: the kids are not old enough for a planetarium show.
4. On the way back, we stopped to see Sam and Abbie, Saya and Eldon. Our kids had never eaten ice cream cones before. Technically they still haven't, since Will had to finish them all.
5. Graham is doing more things on his own now, like buckling his own car seat (yay!!), picking out his own clothes (hmmmm...), and dressing himself (yikes).
6. Jayme went with us to the science center (thank you!), where Graham got to see some more dinosaurs and the other two never stopped running. Except to take this picture.
Finally, I need to post an update on all the crazy things these kids are doing now. For instance, Graham is standing on the deck watching the church's lawn service. Chase is standing at the back door in his underwear saying "I'm gonna bite you!", which I don't think he really means--he's just trying to irritate Graham. It's a constant battle--I just hope it doesn't get any worse.
Now Chase is screaming. I'd better run.
2 comments:
WOW You blogged early today. Probably not your choice but the kids.Grandpap has been keeping me informed of their doings and he is enjoying spending time with them and with you. Hopefully you can get your benches done before this job is done. And it doesn't get easier just different.There will always be good days and bad ones. Love you all.
Will keeps telling me to tie their hands together if I get tired of the fighting. Wonder where he heard that?
We've enjoyed having Grandpap around. When Gabriella woke up from her nap today, she was saying "Pappap? Pappap?" It's nice to see them warm up to other adults now.
We miss you!
Post a Comment