Friday, January 28, 2011

An Entertaining Angel

Graham cracked us up yesterday. Here are a few examples.

--------

Will: I think I'd better work on the shower tonight.
Valerie: I need to clean up the dishes.
Graham: Mommy and Graham clean up the dishes. Daddy, Chase, and Gawellwa work on shower.
Will: You're pretty bossy. What are you going to do when people don't listen to you?
Graham: I'm going to HIT them.

--------

Later, I was doing dishes and I reminded Graham to go potty. I heard him walk through the kitchen, open the garage door, look out and say "Oops. That's not it.", then continue on to the bathroom.

--------

Then we had a dance party. From the looks of it (and his encouraging words to his sister), I think he's going to be an aerobics instructor.

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

nice hip action graham!

...which is now mostly about the kids.