Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Super Bowl

Graham walked into the kitchen where I was working on Sunday night. "Are you watching the Super Bowl with Daddy?" I asked. "Can you say Super Bowl?" (He couldn't.) I turned back to the counter, then saw him carry something back into the living room with Will:



I guess he thought Will's bowl wasn't super enough.

That night at 1:42am, Baby C threw a party. He was squealing and laughing and bouncing with someone--when I went in, I found out that it was the animals on his sheets. He abandoned his friends and went back to sleep when I gave him his pacifier.

I should not complain about snow because ours isn't much compared to some parts of the country. It does make birdwatching more fun, though. Cardinals have been to our feeder more in the past few days than they have all season:


3 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture of the cardinals is beautiful! Graham is sharp - he literally got a super bowl. Stay warm.

Leigh Ann said...

yum...can i have a skillet cookie in the super bowl next time?? :) great idea graham!

Valerie said...

Now THAT would be a Valerie-sized portion! Bring it on!

...which is now mostly about the kids.