Friday, September 18, 2009

Long morning.

Graham is normally an extremely devoted sleeper, and 7:00am is considered an early morning for him. Today at 5:45, we could hear him up and running around his room. I opened the door to check on him and found him reading a car book by the light of his nightlight. When I put him back in bed, he cried for awhile, but eventually we heard him running around again. By the time we got up, we heard nothing, and when I tried to open the door, I could tell that something was in front of it. Will opened it enough to take a picture and this is what we saw:



Asleep on the floor, complete with two pacifiers, two blankets, and a stuffed animal.

Here he is helping Will dig a hole for Baby C's tree:





And here's an adorable little outfit we received as a gift for Sprout:



Thanks, Brian & Cheryl!

No comments:

...which is now mostly about the kids.