Graham loves The Very Hungry Caterpillar book. Will was reading it to him the other night and this is what I heard:
"On Tuesday he ate through 2 pears, but he was still hungry.
On Wednesday he ate through 3 plums, but he was still hungry.
On Thursday he ate through 4 strawberries, and then we squashed him because NOBODY messes with our strawberries. The end."
5 comments:
Does this mean that we can't read the book any more or just that Graham will expect the same ending all the time. Can't wait to see you guys but I will wait as long as needed just so Sprout has time to develop.
Well, I'm not using that ending because Graham has so much fun sticking his finger in the holes in the rest of the book. Feel free to use whichever ending you choose. :) Looking forward to seeing you too!
HAHAHA!
Kaelyn loves putting her fingers in all the holes too. She HAS to touch every one.
I found a really cute Very Hungry Caterpillar board game that Kaelyn is getting for Christmas. It says for 3+ so I don't know how "hard" it will be. Maybe Kaelyn and Graham can "play" it together at Christmas. :)
Definitely!!
Will has a way with words.
Post a Comment