He did manage to take a break from his disgruntlement and help me put his stroller back together. I was using the screwdriver and he literally grabbed it out of my hand and started pointing and twisting it at anything he could find.
Today was another first: he accidentally shot a Cheerio out of his mouth while burping (wish I had that one on video). He had his one year doctor's appointment last week--still going for the lollipop physique with 95% for height and 10% for weight. His favorite activities are scaring birds away from the feeder, watching cars go past on the road, and playing on the stairs.
Baby C is doing well and sleeping a solid 4 hours at a time now at night. He's a good baby in general and we're enjoying him. We're pretty sure all the weight he has gained has gone straight to his cheeks, but now he can exercise them as he has recently started smiling, which is pretty fun.
Grammie has requested more videos, so we'll have to work on that. Today I think we'll be going outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
3 comments:
I guess he was watching his grandpaps put his wagon together and wanted to show you what he had learned. Hopefully with the nice weather coming(and going) the colds will stop and everyone will feel much better. I bet that Baby C really is cute when he smiles.
A few days later I was putting a seat on a bike down in the basement. He came over, picked up a screwdriver and tried to help. He catches on quickly.
Post a Comment