Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Steelers Fan

Graham got to enjoy his first Super Bowl with a win by the Steelers. Here he is decked out in his Pittsburgh garb, ready for the party:



Here's a random video of him trying to suck on his pacifier while it's still attached to his coat. When I stand up, you can see the chaos from the daily havoc that typically occurs in our family room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He really looked excited to be ready to cheer on those Steelers. I just want to squeeze him when he smiles like that. Can't wait to see him next month. I can't believe that he will be a year old.

Valerie said...

Can't wait for you guys to come, too! It's very hard to believe that a year has flown by that fast. Good thing we're enjoying him while he's young. :)

Leigh Ann said...

oooh, couch gymnastics - fun! :) don't worry - our playroom looks like that most days as well.

...which is now mostly about the kids.