Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fun times

Graham's first Halloween Eve was spent in the back of our trunk. We did a Trunk or Treat through our church and he was dressed as a giant hotdog, while Will and I were hotdog vendors. It was fun seeing the kids running around, and Graham enjoyed eating candy through the wrappers.




Graham's cousin Emily let him ride her pony, so we have a video of his first equestrian effort. The video is terrible (my fault), but you get the idea.





And finally, he is a big fan of books. Not reading them, just pulling them off the shelf.



Can't believe Thanksgiving is around the corner!

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

YAY! I get to see you in like 2 weeks!!!!

Graham looks too cute as a hotdog. I think it's hilarious that you used tongs for your halloween candy. You're so creative!

Michelle said...

I'm noticing a food pattern in your blog. Whether it's Graham eating toilet paper or you about to eat your little hot dog, I'm wondering if it's time for an intervention??

Hahahaha, I almost thought that the little code that I need to type in to leave this comment said "pesto". (It's "presto".) Maybe I'm the one who needs an intervention.

Julie Davison said...

Sooo cute!! I love it!

...which is now mostly about the kids.