Thursday, June 5, 2008

Graham the Grasper

Yes, that's right, ladies and gentlemen. Graham can grasp. He had been hitting the toys on his playgym with his fists, but now he can actually hold on to them, which opens a world of possibilities when it comes to circular playthings. As my dad would say, "Excitement plus!" Of course, he wouldn't do it for this video, but his talking just cracks me up:



He'll be 3 months old tomorrow, and he seems to be developing right on schedule. I never understood until now how parents can be so fascinated with their kids, but his cooing and smiling just make me melt. He still wakes up to eat sometime between 1am and 3am and again 4 hours after that, which makes for some long (or short?) nights, but Mom told me not to try to make him grow up too fast, and I think she's right.

We've been enjoying the nicer weather by going on some walks in the jogging stroller. Here's a picture of him with all his Personal Protective Equipment:



And because I'm so proud of it and it's just going to be destroyed, here's a picture of the pinata I made for my niece Risa's birthday party:



Rebecca's coming to visit next week! Can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

haha, that pic of Graham in the jogging stroller is too cute! love the sunglasses. :) and your pinata is awesome! how did you find the time to do that? little mrs. crafty pants!

Valerie said...

hehehe... I cut up the tissue paper on the trip, and the rest didn't take very long. It helps that Graham is playing by himself for a few minutes at a time now. :)

...which is now mostly about the kids.