Saturday, July 19, 2014

Catching Up

Another look at things we did this summer...

Forgot to add that we went to hunt for shark teeth in the Potomac River. This was one of the kids' favorite activities of the trip.


And here was the best picture of the entire air show...

Will went to talk to the neighbors about fishing in their pond, and they graciously agreed. We now have fishing within walking distance! (Chase and I went shopping that day. I think I won.)

We met up with Chase's birth mom and her family last Sunday. They are wonderful people, and it will be really good for Chase to know them as he grows up.
Will has been on a quest all summer to find salamanders in our area. Finally, we found about a dozen in a small stream while on a hike. Will said it "made his summer." Ha. Can you find it in the center?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the salamander is in the center, what is that pink monstrosity in the upper left?

...which is now mostly about the kids.