Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Pictorial Update

Lots of stuff going on this summer... Here's an update in pictures.

The kids practiced their Ninja moves while camping in the backyard. The sleeping part started out okay, until Graham started fiercely whisper-yelling at Gabriella at 4am for sucking on her tongue too loudly.


Pajama Ninja moves in the family room.


The kids still fit at the picnic table for at least one more summer.


 Chase and Gabriella decided to build a tree house in the apple tree.


I was too cheap to buy a real water table, so we made these out of storage containers. Keeps them occupied for hours at a time.


The garden is going strong, and some of the strawberries were particularly big this year. Chase loves them.


We are trying to make the transition to no afternoon naps. (This is where I choke back sobs.) Gabriella was so grumpy one day that I sent her to her room to calm down. She never made it.


Hope you all are enjoying your summer as well!

No comments:

...which is now mostly about the kids.