The kids and I are making icing yesterday when I mention that we are going to Skype with Grandma that evening. Out of nowhere, Gabriella asks if we can Skype with Jesus.
Slightly taken aback, I launch into an explanation about how Jesus is in heaven, but we can pray to him, etc. etc. She looks at me quizzically and I can tell that she is wondering why anyone would pray when the obvious choice would be to dial him up for a little face-to-face chitchat.
I hear the garage door. "Why don't you ask Daddy?" I say.
Will walks in. "Why can't we Skype with Jesus?" Gabriella asks.
"Because He doesn't have a Skype account." Will answers.
"Okay." And she walks away, fully satisfied with that explanation.
2 comments:
I especially love that she wanted to skype with Jesus! <3 And Will's response makes questions like hers look easy! ;)
Hahaha! Yes, I was jealous that he thought of it so easily. :D
Post a Comment