A little excerpt of what our typical daily conversations sound like with each of the kids:
Graham: A leopard's nose is very strong. It can smell things from hundreds of miles away. It's really BIG. As big as your nose. And that's BIG.
-----
Chase: These legos move on their own.
Me: No, Chase, I think you have to move them yourself.
Chase: No, they move on their own!
Me: I don't think so, Chase.
Chase: THEY MOVE ON THEIR OWN.
Me: Okay, Chase. They move on their own.
Chase: I win.
-----
Gabriella: Will I be able to keep this rock when you die?
2 comments:
I hope you and Will enjoy these quotes as much as we do! Your kids crack me up! (And when they're older it'll be fun to show them the things they used to say)
Nice. My children usually just leave the "I win" unstated (which is better for their personal well-being...).
Post a Comment