Here are a few pictures from the last month or so.
Putting dirt in the pots for some flowers for Aunt Kim's wedding. We use every possible excuse to get out the construction equipment.
Gabriella put peas in her ears at dinner one evening.
Graham and Chase inspected Daddy's car with their magnifying glasses. Later, I showed them how to light things on fire in the sunlight. Then I realized that was a very bad idea and we had to put the magnifying glasses away.
Chase is going to hate me for this picture one day.
And finally, Easter pictures. There were better ones, but this one is much more representative of what it looks like when we try to take a fancy picture.






2 comments:
So sweet
I love all the faces...looking away, smiling, and being cheesy. Keep the pixs coming, because Uncle Bryan and Aunt Tammy love them.
Post a Comment