Graham and Chase like to refer to people as "Your-name Duh-Dode". For instance, I am Mommy Duh-Dode, Will is Daddy Duh-Dode, and the guy who measured our counters was "Hey, Duh-Dode."
Chase also has a habit of calling everyone "Guy". Once, as we were waiting in the pharmacy line, he turned to the 90 year-old woman behind us and shouted, "Hey, Guy! You got some food?"
But my favorite has to be Graham's new name for me: Mommy del Woppy. I think he is trying to call me Mommy Jalopy, but that's not very flattering, either.
2 comments:
Sounds like they take after you. You are always the best at coming up with creative name signatures for your emails.
Are you getting new counters?
-Leigh Ann Duh-Dode
It's a long story, but we're getting new bathroom countertops. I'll have to tell you the background sometime. :)
Valerie del Woppy
Post a Comment