She's had a few firsts lately. For instance, we finally decided to chop off her mullet curls into a kicky little bob. I don't know if she was depressed about losing her hair or scared to be in the chair, but she was not happy.


For her birthday, we decided to take the kids ice skating. Through an awesome person at the ice rink, we got to have the whole place to ourselves that morning. This was good because Chase did not stop screaming for more than two minutes. See how Will is skating with Chase on the little metal walker? We both felt like we could have won the Geriatric Couples Award by the end. Could barely stand up this morning, but I digress.



Gabriella decided a few weeks ago that she wanted to potty train. I dug in my heels as much as possible, but she started staying dry at night and during naps. She's doing the whole thing backwards--still won't tell me when she has to go--but at least we're not messing with diapers on her anymore.
She enjoys helping with the dishes.
And finally, judging from this video, I think we should sign her up for Irish dancing lessons. Her Grandma Kelly would be proud. She claps for herself, and for a while she would yell "Amen!" at the end of each song.
Happy Birthday, Gabriella! We love you!
1 comment:
Happy birthday sweet girl!!
Post a Comment