Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day with Grandma and Grandpap

We headed over to Will's parents' house for a long weekend, and again the kids had a blast with their grandparents. Graham had a checklist of things he wanted to do, and he accomplished all of them.

First things first: riding the tractor with Grandpap. Graham insisted on steering and learned how to crank up the throttle when nobody was looking.


Graham, Daddy, Grandpap, and cousin Nathan went fishing and caught four trout.


Next on the list: visiting the barn with cousins. Chase loved Emily's puppy.




Chase and Isaac enjoyed some tractor tipping.


We got to see Isabella for the first time in a year. Here she is hanging out with Aunt Kim.


We also got to meet little Audrey and play with Logan. All in all, it was a great weekend!

5 comments:

Ben and Tabatha said...

I think that everyone had fun. And I am not sure who had the most, Graham or Grandpap with Graham's list. It was soooooo good to have everyone here at the same time. I just wish we had a big lodge and an entire week to have a family vacation. Maybe one of these years we will do that and then I know what will happen. Moms & Dads will leave and let Grandma & Grandpap with the kids.

Gwen said...

Actually the last commment was not from Ben & Tabatha , they were on my computer and I guess they didn't sign off. Oh well, they have a cute picture to look at .

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie said...

Ohhh, after the week we've had, I would totally just leave them at a big lodge. I think you might want to leave them there, too. :)

We enjoyed seeing you! Thanks for a great weekend!

Leigh Ann said...

Love that pic of Graham and his Grandpap on the tractor! It's a classic!

...which is now mostly about the kids.